Emerging Leadership Institute: Building Head Start Staff from the Inside
A New Training from the Gravely Group Knowledge Center
As Head Start programs transition with a bit of uncertainty, it is definitely time to grow your own leadership staff to ensure staff development and retention. The Emerging Leadership Institute: Building Head Start Staff from the Inside training provides tools and proven techniques for developing emerging Head Start leaders within your own program.
- Building Great Relationships with Parents
- CLASS Made Easy
- Creating a Welcoming Climate in Your Head Start Program
- Effective Meetings
- ERSEA: Proven Techniques and Procedures
- Establishing Fantastic Connections with Dads
- Foundations for Organizational Effectiveness:
- Program Governance
- Quality Assurance of Head Start Programming
- Team Building
The Gravely Group is a leading Training and Technical Assistance Provider in Head Start & Early Head Start facilitates. Call Melvin Gravely at 614-901-3369 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personalize training.