Ensuring Financial Security for Your Head Start Program
A New Training from the Gravely Group Knowledge Center
This training will provide Fiscal Managers, Board Members, Policy Council members, and Head Start Directors with the tools to effectively manage their award, survive sequestration and other budget cuts.
As programs maneuver through turbulent financial times, let The Gravely Group assist your program with proven strategies that provide guidance and structure.
- Building Great Relationships with Parents
- CLASS Made Easy
- Creating a Welcoming Climate in Your Head Start Program
- Effective Meetings
- Emerging Leadership Institute: Building Staff from the Inside
- ERSEA: Proven Techniques and Procedures
- Establishing Fantastic Connections with Dads
- Financial Security for Your Head Start Program
- Foundations for Organizational Effectiveness
- Program Governance
- Quality Assurance of Head Start Programming
- Team Building
The Gravely Group is a leading Training and Technical Assistance Provider in Head Start & Early Head Start facilitates. Call Melvin Gravely at 614-901-3369 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personalize training.