The Fundamentals of Effective Shared Governance
A New Training from the Gravely Group Knowledge Center
The roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors and the Policy Council, as outlined in the Head Start Program Performance Standards and in Head Start Reauthorization, include administering, overseeing, and guiding Head Start programs in partnership with key management staff.
This training will address the duties and responsibilities of both the Board of Directors and Policy Council and the critical role that they both play in the success of your agency. This training will inspire the Policy Council to assist parents in getting fundamentally involved with their children’s education and will inspire the Board of Directors to effectively support your agency.
Melvin Gravely and the Knowledge Management Division provide highly interactive, highly motivating trainings on a multitude of training topics including:
- Building Great Relationships with Parents
- CLASS Made Easy
- Creating a Welcoming Climate in Your Head Start Program
- Effective Meetings
- Emerging Leadership Institute: Building Staff from the Inside
- ERSEA: Proven Techniques and Procedures
- Establishing Fantastic Connections with Dads
- Financial Security for Your Head Start Program
- Foundations for Organizational Effectiveness
- Program Governance
- Quality Assurance of Head Start Programming
- Team Building
The Gravely Group is a leading Training and Technical Assistance Provider in Head Start & Early Head Start facilitates. Call Melvin Gravely at 614-901-3369 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personalize training.
Tags: head start training, shared governance