The Gravely Group 2013 Year in Review
Head Start in 2013
Throughout 2013, sequestration was the much maligned word-of-the-year for publicly-funded programs like Head Start…
- 70,000 Children Could Lose Access to Head Start Under Sequestration
- Effects of Sequestration on Head Start in Photos
- Effects of Sequestration Continue to Hurt Head Start Programs across the Country
Other Head Start News
- Round 2 for Head Start Recompetition Begins
- Preliminary Awardees Announced for Head Start Designation Renewal
The Gravely Group 2013 Highlights
The Gravely Group itself had a very exciting and productive year…
- The Gravely Group’s signature “Handbook on Program Governance & Effective Meetings” was expanded and reissued in two new volumes. It was also made available as an e-book through Amazon.com and translated into Spanish.
- The Gravely Group announced plans for the Knowledge Management Division
- The Gravely Group began an ongoing feature on our blog called “Head Start Stories,” where individuals gave their very personal accounts of how Head Start has positively impacted their lives.
- Mel Gravely presented at the NHSA’s 30th Annual Parent Conference
Tags: 2013, year in review