Boards & Policy Council Effective Head Start Meetings
A guide for board members, staff and parents
This book answers the questions:
- What is parliamentary law?
- How to you use parliamentary law effectively?
- How do you choose Policy Council/Committee officers?
- What are the officers’ responsibilities
- What are bylaws?
- How do bylaws benefit the group?
- When do you conduct different types of meetings?
- How do you write minutes and make decisions?
Price: $14.95 per book. Buy two or more, save 10%!
Buy two or more, save 10% off!