ERSEA: Proven Techniques and Procedures
This workshop will provide Head Start Personnel with the tools to recruit, enroll, and retain families through proven marketing techniques and strict adherence to the performance standards. In addition, Performance Standards require that Policy Councils and Parent Committees must work in partnership with key management staff and the governing body to develop, review and approve or disapprove the criteria for defining ERSEA in accordance with the requirements of 45 CFR 1305.
The focus of this workshop will be on ERSEA regulations, proven marketing techniques, retention and customer service strategies.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies to retain children
- A well-defined understanding of ERSEA Federal Regulations
- Strategies to gain and maintain full enrollment
- A have an improved understanding of how to retain children
- How to effectively recruit families into Head Start
- ERSEA – How to make sure you are following the regulations
- Does Head Start effectively market its product: Proven Techniques
Why will training participants refer others to your workshop?
Participants of this workshop will acquire effective strategies in ERSEA. Marketing and retention are essential to the success of every Head Start agency.